These are some resources that I've made that might be helpful for revision purposes. I can't guarantee the accuracy of any of these files, but they are what I have used to study with. Some are better quality than others. All images are the property of their respective owners.
Clinical Summary Sheets
Below is a collection of summaries for various examinations, investigations and other clinical tidbits that I have made during medical school. The physical examination summaries are just that - summaries, so they may skip details, particularly on the techniques for doing certain steps. I use these when practicing exams to ensure that I haven't forgotten to check for important signs.
The other summary sheets are mainly for important investigations, particularly those that I have been assessed on. As such, they contain the detail I was required to know at the point at which they were last updated, and so are most certainly not exhaustive documents.
- Physical Examinations
- Cranial Nerve Examination SummaryLast updated 8/11/2016
- Motor Examination SummaryLast updated 10/5/2017
- Sensory Examination SummaryLast updated 9/11/2016
- Thyroid Examination SummaryLast updated 8/11/2016
- Other Summary Sheets
- Chest X-RayLast updated 8/11/2016
- ECGLast updated 7/11/2016
- UrinalysisLast updated 7/11/2016
- Vital SignsLast updated 7/11/2016
- Basic Investigations for AnaemiaLast updated 10/5/2017